Thursday, December 6, 2012

Exciting News

The exciting news that I mentioned in last week's post is that I've been chosen as B.C.'s The North Face Trail Ambassador for 2013! What does that mean? Well, I'm not exactly sure yet but I am supposed to receive more info in the coming weeks.

What I do know is that I will be writing a few articles about training and racing for Trail Running Canada as well as receiving some running gear from The North Face to try out and review here on my blog.

I am extremely grateful to The North Face and Trail Running Canada for this opportunity and their support. Read about the other TNF Trail Ambassadors by clicking here.

(I've been procrastinating for no good reason but will try to have my TNF San Fran race report posted by the weekend.)

No comments:

Post a Comment